Airbnb hosts often struggle with multiple listings, bookings, cancellations and guest messages. Handling all of these aspects with the same level of efficiency can be hard, especially if you are inexperienced with the entire setup. An obvious solution is to hire a manager for this job, but property managers sometimes charge insane salaries, and at the end of the day, you would still need to oversee your business. Thankfully, there is an Airbnb software for help. If you want to make the most of vacation rental software, we have listed down the things you can expect from such technologies.
- Support for your setup – No matter whether you have multiple Airbnb accounts or a single one to manage all your listings, software programs are designed to enable deep integration. You don’t need to log in and out of your accounts anymore.
- An integrated dashboard – When you want to keep an eye on your listings at the same time, you would need a dashboard that offers all the relevant, updated and new information and data in a sorted manner. Software programs are designed in a way that you can keep track of everything quite easily while earning your Airbnb income.
- A complete multi-chat system – As an Airbnb host, you need to be extremely communicative and accessible for your guests, and at times, it’s impossible to manage the same with multiple accounts. With an integrated multi-chat system, you will never miss a message or booking request.
- Automated notifications – With vacation rental software, you don’t need to look for updates. The software can be accessed on your phone, tab or Mac, and you can keep getting automated notifications as and when new information pops up.
- Help for managing bookings – Airbnb software solutions are designed to ease the job of the hosts. You can expect to have a to-do list, where all the special requests and other tasks can be managed easily.
- Get free templates – Want to write a great review? Need to answer some of the common questions? You can get free templates that come with all the essential details, so that you don’t have to deal with everything from scratch.
- An integrated multi-calendar – You have many listings and too many guests to attend, and with a multi-calendar, you can surely do your job in a more planned manner. Most Airbnb software programs have this feature, which allows you to have a close look at reservations, cancellations, group bookings and much more.
Yes, you cannot automate everything related to Airbnb property management, even with the best vacation rental software, but you can minimize the workload considerably. Compared to what you would pay for a property manager for the same job, Airbnb software is cheaper and extremely effective at the same time. A number of them offer regular updates too, and you can expect considerable support from the developers, as far as implementation is concerned. You can also seek assistance on other matters related to the features when required.
Check online right away to find your options, and select one that fits the bill and has the best features.